Yesterday I learned how to identify poop that was kind of crappy. I also measured the diameter of a tree and counted 35 tree rings. I looked into the identification of trees like deciduous and coniferous I didn't find that interesting. I finally learned what a Baltimore Oriole sounds and looks like. I also learned a Chickadee is very annoying and that's the sound I hate so dearly. I looked at the growth lines of a fish they were quite hard to count. My favourite part of the day was the fur identification that one was quite fun. I also liked interpreting what human objects can help us relate to the benefits of wetlands. I also looked at a health and none healthy wetland and compared the two to see what was done differently. Overall I enjoyed my time in that class and the break from this overload of work it was nice to take a break from flash cards and infographs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection Questions

Gear list for Friday