A) What I did well
While canoeing I was in the front I had some good call outs and it came in handy to steer at the to sharply turn away from a rock. We never tipped and the rocks helped us along and we never fell even on the rapids.
B) What I need to improve
Near the end I was running out of energy and my hands were blistered so I started to slow down
C) What I really enjoyed
I really enjoyed going along side by side and having fun with my classmates. I also enjoyed the joy and excitement to see on Miriam, Avery, and Owen’s face when we saw the bus. I also enjoyed swimming with Miriam, and Owen, it was quite fun. We also got to see the cows cross the river.
D) What I found difficult and why
I found the ending difficult when the wind pushed up it just kept trying push us into sweepers and it was herd to get away from them.
E)Would I recommend canoe excursion in the future. Why. Why not
Yes I would it was really fun and cool to be with my friends. It could have been easier with more breaks to rest and stretch the arms and get a breather. It would be good to get people out of the house because people are getting disconnected from nature.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gear list for Friday

Reflection Questions